Monday, April 12, 2010

All bro-ed out

My dearest Nora, wherever thou mayst roam,

On my journey home from campus today, a rather obnoxious frat boy was chattering away on his phone. From this, I learned that he finds it funny to pick fights with bouncers in clubs (and even funnier to get kicked out for it), he can get 10 girls to go to some social with him if he really wanted to, and that he really wants to fornicate with some poor girl in one of his classes...without his girlfriend's knowledge...because she's only giving it up a few times a week, but he's a MAN, BRO, and needs it, like, every day. At least once.

I whipped out my phone and attempted to record the conversation, but I just picked up a lot of road noise and air conditioner noises. Oh well. Anyway, I was happy knowing that I'd not hear "bro" again for the remainder of the day.

That is, until Party Boy I brought his frat boy friend over. Yessssss. Bro this, bro that, and bro the other. Bro, bro, bro.

At least his collar is resting as it should.

May the grace of He keep you always,

J.O. Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment