Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Nothing much to see here

My dearest Nora, wherever thou mayst roam,

Recently, I met with some representatives (administrator types and medical students) from a nearby medical university and was quite impressed all the way around. That particular school had never really been on my radar before, but it now sits amongst my top choices. Quite funny how such things occur.

Spring break is drawing near and it's going to be full of golf. Playing a round on Saturday, driving range on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday at the least, and perhaps another game on Friday. Very soon, the weather will make it unbearable to be outside for more than ten seconds and my poor clubs will be locked up until November. I weep at the thought.

The chances of my having made a significantly passing score on my statistics midterm are low. I was presented with several problems for which the correct formulas completely escaped me. My grade is in the mid-90s as it stands, so I'm hoping I won't take too big of a hit...maybe can drag it (just barely) back up to an A with the remainder of the coursework. Hope so.

Two exams await me on Friday...and then freedom. Hopping right in my Model T (ha) straight after class and going home!

May the grace of He keep you always,

J.O. Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment