Saturday, October 23, 2010

Things

  • Haven't had to resort to studying in the bathroom since last weekend.
  • Was below the curve again for one of my exams...oh, wonderful. Feel I did okay on the other; won't know until next week, maybe. One more to take next week.
  • Won't know the results of my ADHD evaluation for three agonising weeks.
  • I've taken to studying to the sounds of nature...found a bunch of mp3s of birds carrying on, ocean waves crashing, etc. It's quite lovely and almost makes me forget that I'm locked away indoors. Bird songs do wonders for my emotional state. haha
  • Couldn't turn up for volunteering this week due to having been a bit under the weather in the latter half of the week.
  • Rediscovered Mock the Week on Youtube and spent my last waking hour Thursday night watching clips of the "Things..." segment. Frankie Boyle, Hugh Dennis, and Milton Jones crack me up like few others can.
  • Briefly, yet seriously, considered abandoning my current degree and taking back up with being an art major. Physics II is my last required class for med school, and I'll complete that in the spring. Oh, temptation. Money is a factor that severely inhibits my ability to jump ship. Only three semesters stand between me and graduation.
  • Had a great time playing (getting destroyed in) FIFA on the xbox with my flatmates last night. Competition was fierce!
  • I've begun organising my Christmas break schedule. I'll hopefully get in to shadow in the ER for the duration of the break. I'll begin my MCAT prep...and if finances allow, I'll take a wee roadtrip with my flatmates!
The end. heh

No comments:

Post a Comment