Thursday, August 5, 2010

Finally



My dearest Nora, wherever thou mayst roam,

It is my great privilege to announce to you that, as of five minutes ago, I am the sole occupant of this flat. The clouds have parted and the sunshine is raining down in all sorts of heavenly glory.

...and the place is CLEAN!

There is nothing to step around, over, or on to get from my room to the kitchen. There is no need for a doormat outside of my bedroom door to scrape off the assorted deposits on my socks so as not to track them into my pristine carpets... erm, well, believe me, the idea was seriously entertained at more than one point in the last year.

It feels like a brand new start. New opportunities, new beginnings, new, new, new!

Tonight, I'll prepare myself a celebratory feast. Off to procure the ingredients!

May the grace of He keep you always,

J.O. Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment